DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Technology Landscape, Trends and Opportunities in the Global Occupancy Sensor Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyzes technology maturity, degree of disruption, competitive intensity, market potential, and other parameters of various technologies in the occupancy sensor market.
The technologies in occupancy sensors market have undergone significant change in recent years, with occupancy sensors evolving from wired to wireless technology. The rising wave of new technologies, such as passive infrared (PIR) and dual technology are creating significant potential for advanced occupancy sensors in residential and commercial applications, and driving the demand for occupancy sensor technologies.
In occupancy sensor market, various technologies, such as PIR, ultrasonic, and dual technology are used for control electric lighting, temperature, and ventilation system. Increasing demand for energy-efficient devices and government policies towards energy saving are creating new opportunities for various occupancy sensor technologies.
The study includes technology readiness, competitive intensity, regulatory compliance, disruption potential, trends, forecasts and strategic implications for the global occupancy sensor technology by application, technology, and region.
Some of the occupancy sensor companies profiled in this report include Legrand, Schneider Electric, Eaton, Johnson Controls, Signify, Actuity Brands, Leviton Manufacturing, Lutron Electronics, Honeywell, Hubbell Incorporated, Texas Instruments, OSRAM LICHIT AG, SIEMENS, Alan Manufacturing, Enerlites, Functional Devices, Crestron Electronics, Hager Group, and Bruck Electronic.
This report answers the following 9 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising and high-growth technology opportunities for the occupancy sensor market?
- Which technology will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting dynamics of different technologies? What are the drivers and challenges of these technologies in occupancy sensor market?
- What are the levels of technology readiness, competitive intensity and regulatory compliance in this technology space?
- What are the business risks and threats to these technologies in occupancy sensor market?
- What are the latest developments in occupancy sensor technologies? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Which technologies have potential of disruption in this market?
- Who are the major players in this occupancy sensor market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are strategic growth opportunities in this occupancy sensor technology space?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Landscape
2.1. Technology Background and Evolution
2.2. Technology and Application Mapping
2.3. Supply Chain
3. Technology Readiness
3.1. Technology Commercialization and Readiness
3.2. Drivers and Challenges in Occupancy Sensor Technologies
3.3. Competitive Intensity
3.4. Regulatory Compliance
4. Technology Trends and Forecasts Analysis from 2013-2024
4.1. Occupancy Sensor Opportunity
4.2. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024)
4.2.1. Passive Infrared (PIR)
4.2.3. Dual Technology
4.2.4. Other Technology
4.3. Technology Trends (2013-2018) and Forecasts (2019-2024) by Application Segments
184.108.40.206. Passive Infrared (PIR)
220.127.116.11. Dual Technology
18.104.22.168. Other Technology
22.214.171.124. Passive Infrared (PIR)
126.96.36.199. Dual Technology
188.8.131.52. Other Technology
5. Technology Opportunities (2013-2024) by Region
5.1. Occupancy Sensor Market by Region
5.2. North American Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.2.1. United States Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.2.2. Canadian Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.2.3. Mexican Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.3. European Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.3.1. The United Kingdom Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.3.2. German Automotive Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.3.3. French Automotive Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.4. APAC Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.4.1. Chinese Occupancy Sensor System Technology Market
5.4.2. Japanese Occupancy Sensor System Technology Market
5.4.3. Indian Occupancy Sensor System Technology Market
5.4.4. South Korean Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
5.5. ROW Occupancy Sensor Technology Market
6. Latest Developments and Innovations in the Occupancy Sensor Technologies
7.1. Product Portfolio Analysis
7.2. Market Share Analysis
7.3. Geographical Reach
8. Strategic Implications
8.2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
8.2.1. Growth Opportunities for the Occupancy Sensor Market by Technology Type
8.2.2. Growth Opportunities for the Occupancy Sensor Market by Application
8.2.3. Growth Opportunities for the Occupancy Sensor Market by Region
8.3. Emerging Trends in the Occupancy Sensor Market
8.4. Disruption Potential
8.5. Strategic Analysis
8.5.1. New Product Development
8.5.2. Capacity Expansion of the Occupancy Sensor Market
8.5.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Occupancy Sensor Market
9. Company Profiles of Leading Players
- Schneider Electric
- Johnson Controls
- Actuity Brands
- Leviton Manufacturing
- Lutron Electronics
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Texas Instruments
- OSRAM LICHIT AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oqoyla