The Galaxy S vary is probably the most publicized by Samsung, however the Galaxy A are the kings of gross sales. These smartphones certainly mix efficiency and good costs. The following mannequin, the Galaxy A53, is very anticipated and is exhibiting immediately from all angles.
We will thus uncover the design of the smartphone by means of pictures revealed by Sammobile. We discover a product with a easy however efficient design. The picture module takes up the location of the sensors of the S22, however with an fascinating design, since it’s considerably paying homage to that of Oppo’s Discover X5 Professional to a sure extent.
Sammobile additionally unveils the technical sheet of the smartphone. The Galaxy A53 would have a 6.5-inch Tremendous AMOLED panel in 1080p with a refresh price of 120 Hz. Inside we might discover a Samsung Exynos 1280 processor, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. The battery could be 5000 mAh with a quick cost of 25 Watts. Curiously, the field wouldn’t comprise a charger, just like the Galaxy S22.
Galaxy A53: Samsung’s new smartphone has been revealed
The smartphone must also guess rather a lot on the picture with a primary sensor of 64 megapixels, an ultra-wide-angle of 12 megapixels, a macro sensor of 5 megapixels in addition to a depth sensor of 5 megapixels. The Galaxy A53 might additionally shoot in 8K 24 FPS or 4K 60 FPS.
On the software program facet, we might in fact discover Android 12 with the Samsung One UI 4.0. The telephone might hit the market by the tip of March. All that continues to be now’s to attend for an announcement from the producer.
If the Galaxy A53 won’t be Samsung’s technological showcase, it might present a really perfect stability between efficiency and worth, like regular in its vary. It stays to be seen whether or not the producer will reach delivering product. We’ll get the reply in a number of weeks.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G rumored specs
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Tremendous AMOLED Infinity-O Show with 120Hz refresh price
- Octa-Core (2.4GHz Twin + 2GHz Hexa CPUs) Exynos 1200 processor with Mali-G68 GPU
- 6GB RAM with 128GB / 8GB RAM with 256GB inner storage, expandable as much as 1TB through micro SD card
- Android 12 with Samsung One UI 4
- Hybrid Twin SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear digital camera, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle digital camera, 5MP depth sensor and 5MP macro digital camera
- 32MP entrance digital camera
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- USB Sort-C audio, Stereo audio system with sound by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.5×74.7×8.1mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA / NSA, Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Sort-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 25W quick charging