Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Sydney, March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Oklo Resources Ltd (ASX:OKU) (FRA:JYA) has delivered a “robust” initial JORC-compliant mineral resource estimate at its flagship Dandoko Gold Project in west Mali. Click here
- Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) has achieved another milestone with its self-charging battery technology fabricated onto a flexible textile cloth and mechanically bent more than 2,000 times. Click here
- Moho Resources Ltd (ASX:MOH) has located additional high-grade gold zones at the northern end of the East Simpson Dam (ESD) prospect during phase 2 reverse circulation (RC) infill and extension resource definition drilling. Click here
- AVZ Minerals Ltd (ASX:AVZ) (OTCMKTS:AZZVF) (FRA:3A2) has secured a strategic, long-term offtake partner agreement with Yibin Tianyi Lithium Industry Co Ltd for the supply of spodumene concentrate (SC6) from the Manono Lithium and Tin Project in the DRC. Click here
- Kin Mining NL (ASX:KIN) (FRA:8KM) has received wide, high-grade assay results from initial reverse circulation and diamond resource definition drilling at Cardinia Hill deposit of its 100%-owned Cardinia Gold Project (CGP) in Western Australia. Click here
- Kazia Therapeutics Ltd (ASX:KZA) (NASDAQ: KZIA) (FRA:NV9) has entered into a licensing agreement with Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Ltd (HKSE:2096) to develop and commercialise Kazia’s investigational new drug, paxalisib, in Greater China. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.
• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.
• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.
• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.
• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]