News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sydney, March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- FYI Resources Ltd (ASX:FYI) (FRA:SDL) has updated the definitive feasibility study (DFS) for its High Purity Alumina (HPA) Project resulting in an increase in forecast net present value (NPV) to more than US$1 billion. Click here
- Horizon Minerals Ltd’s (ASX:HRZ) recent drilling has demonstrated strong continuity and grade along a 600-metre strike at Crake Gold Project west of Kalgoorlie in Western Australia with bonanza grade results of up to 1-metre at 67.9 g/t gold. Click here
- Strategic Elements Ltd (ASX:SOR) has fabricated a prototype battery pack with 20 scaled-down connected battery ink cells, which successfully produced a 14-volt output solely by harvesting moisture from the air. Click here
- Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX:PAR) has executed a new collaboration agreement with bene pharmaChem which allows for the further development of injectable Pentosan Polysulfate Sodium (iPPS) and other formulations containing PPS to address unmet needs in new clinical indications. Click here
- Twenty Seven Co Ltd (ASX:TSC) (FRA:U9V) is off to an encouraging start at Mt Dimer with multiple high-grade results from the inaugural reverse circulation (RC) drilling campaign including up to 8.15 g/t gold and 26.9 g/t silver extending known mineralisation at relatively shallow depths. Click here
- Euro Manganese Inc (ASX:EMN) (CVE:EMN) (FRA:E06) has boosted its balance after closing the first tranche of its A$30 million (about C$29 million) private placement along with an initial investment from EIT InnoEnergy of €62,500 (about C$92,850), the first of three instalments with an aggregate value of €250,000. Click here
- BlackEarth Minerals NL’s (ASX:BEM) stage-2 large-scale pilot plant program has confirmed strong stage-1 results with grades of fixed carbon (FC) content of more than 95% reaffirming the potential of Maniry Graphite Project product as being highly attractive for downstream processing and feed for rapidly expanding electric vehicle markets.Pharmaxis Ltd (ASX:PXS) (FRA:UUD) has entered a world-first clinical trial aiming to stop scars forming after trauma, particularly following burn injuries. Click here
With six offices on three continents and a team of experienced business journalists and broadcasters, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives engage intelligently with investors.
Proactive’ s platform delivers the right message to the right audience, digitally and in real time, leveraging a range of media, investment research, digital investor targeting and website development services to support over 1,000 fast-growing companies globally.
Proactive’s network reaches over 12 million engaged private, professional and institutional investors looking for opportunities.
• Our written and video content is published on Proactive sites that collectively attract up to 10 million views per month.• We syndicate our content to hundreds of mainstream and specialist news sites that expand our reach into networks that can be difficult for press releases to penetrate.• We custom build corporate websites from the ground up, empowering clients and their brands with a modern online presence and the latest insight on effective SEO strategy.• Our news coverage ranks high on the world’s most popular search platforms, and we can further amplify online presence and outreach with sophisticated digital investor targeting.• We help the world understand what makes companies stand out from the crowd with in-depth investment research from a team of experienced analysts.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]
Source: Proactive Investors