DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market is segmented further based on Technology, Applications, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market is estimated to be USD 6.3 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 8.7 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.9%.
- JASCO Corporation, Japan has launched a completely new range of fluorescence spectrophotometers (FP-8050 Series) that includes five instruments that cover the entire range of applications for biological, environmental, chemical, and materials analysis. – 1st March 2021
- Shimadzu Corporation and HORIBA Ltd. collaborate on the development and sales of LC-Raman Analytical and Measuring Instruments towards the Commercialization of Analytical and Measuring Instruments that Combine a High-Performance Liquid Chromatograph and a Raman Spectrometer. – 28th August 2020
- Agilent Technologies has launched the newest instrument (Agilent Vaya Raman raw material identity verification system) in its Raman technology portfolio to accelerate quality control testing in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. – 2nd April 2020
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Molecular Spectroscopy Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using IGR Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Increasing demand for Molecular Spectroscopy in Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industries
- Rising Emphasis for the Discovery of Newer Molecules by Pharmaceuticals.
- Growing Focus on Ensuring the Quality of Food Products
- Rapid Technological Advancements and Innovations in Molecular Spectroscopy Systems
- Involvement of High Cost on Molecular Spectroscopy Systems
- Lack of Technically Skilled Professionals
- Potential Applications of Terahertz Spectroscopy in Healthcare
- Growing Opportunities in Developing Economies
- Death of Skilled Professionals
- Advantest Corporation
- Bruker Corporation (US)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Merck KAaG (Merck Group)
- Jeol Ltd.
- Jasco, Inc. (Jasco International Co. Ltd.)
- Horiba Ltd.
- Analytik Jena AG (Endress+Hauser Group)
- Ocean Optics, Inc. (Halma PLC)
- B&W Tek Inc. (Metrohm AG)
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Oxford Instruments PLC
- Specac Ltd.
- Buchi Corporation
- Bay Spec, Inc.
- Gasmet Technologies Oy (Nederman Group)
- ABB Bomem, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hgo8yk